WB+AD Morgan carries out borehole camera surveys using a Laval sc350 camera system to aid in borehole repair. It can provide forward view camera surveys of boreholes and wells from as small as 50mm diameter and to a depth of over 100m. The equipment also has a digital recorder, tripod and depth counter for accurate survey results. With its own 12v power pack it is a very portable unit making it suitable for domestic, agricultural, industrial and water bottling borehole surveys.
- Camera- 4.22cm diameter and 42cm long
- Lens- BK-7 Glass with 18 high intensity LED lights
- Pressure tested and waterproof to 750psi
Why carry out a borehole camera survey?
Borehole camera surveys can be used for preventative and diagnostic purposes such as:
- Periodic inspections to ascertain borehole conditions can prevent any problems from occurring because potential issues can be identified earlier
- To identify any existent borehole problems and to understand what is causing any water quality issues
- It can provide detailed information about a borehole’s construction post-completion of works giving important data for future referral
- A borehole camera survey can be used to identify borehole obstructions or reason for a collapse
Whether you are a commercial client with multiple borehole installations, or a domestic client with a water well or ground source heating solution, WB+AD Morgan can support your solutions with borehole camera surveys. Make contact for more information, advice or to arrange a survey.