We are seeking to appoint a Lead Driller to organise equipment, and operate and run drilling sites on both domestic and commercial water well drilling projects.
In our expanding market, we are seeking to appoint a Lead Driller to organise equipment, operate and run drilling sites on both domestic and commercial water well drilling projects, to industry technical specifications and Company procedures.
A summary of Lead Driller duties includes
- - To carry out drilling, construction, and installation of water supply boreholes
- - Selecting all required equipment for each project.
- - Handle all site operations ensuring all work is carried out as safely as possible.
- - Maintain the rig and carry out routine maintenance
- - Travel extensively throughout the UK, staying away as required
- - Potentially staying abroad in the future
- - Advance your experience in the drilling, construction, and installation of water supply boreholes using various drilling techniques
- - Train assistant drillers to the required standards to enable them to operate a drilling rig and other plant equipment
- - Working outdoors in all weathers
- - Working weekends and night may be required occasionally
- - Collaborate with other members of the team
- - Transportation of drilling rig and specialist plant equipment
- - Set up and operation of the drilling rig and specialist plant equipment
- - Maintain and carry out routine maintenance on equipment
- - Maintain and ensure Health and Safety, always
It is essential that you have experience operating a drilling rig, an awareness of H&S regulations, strong communication skills, are flexible, proactive, and adaptable to meet unexpected demands with tight time constraints and a full driver licence (travel is a requirement).
It is preferred that you have an NVQ Level 2 in Land Drilling, but not essential.
Role: Lead Driller
Hours: Full time (44 hours)
Salary: Competitive + overtime + subsistence
Benefits: Competitive remuneration, 25 days of holiday + bank holidays, subsistence allowances for working away from home, continuous development, 6months probationary period, auto enrolment pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, medical cash back plan and Death in Service scheme.
About WB & AD Morgan
WD+AD Morgan is one of the UK’s leading, independent providers of commercial and domestic drilling services. We provide the technical data and information required to design, drill, construct and maintain large water supply wells, reliable and efficient manner.
We are part of SafeLane Global, a company is trusted to create safer spaces for clients and communities across the world. We detect, identify and mitigate potential threats on land and in water, and provide training and consultancy services to support the activities of governments, corporations and multinational organisations worldwide. Wherever we go, we breathe new life into unsafe environments, and positively transform communities and the lives of those living and working within them.
If you feel like joining an innovative, fast paced and dedicated team who are making a difference, send us your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
Hand sanitiser and PPE is provided and social distancing is maintained wherever possible.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all staff. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, sex, disability, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Published by WB+AD Morgan on