WB+AD Morgan has been installing water boreholes across the UK for commercial and domestic clients for decades. It maintains a fleet of drilling rigs and related equipment in-house, enabling it to rapidly respond to client requirements.
Commercial clients include national water supply companies and mineral water suppliers such as Severn Trent, Ty Nant, Brecon Carreg and Welsh Water. Domestic clients that it serves are based across the UK.
As well as installing commercial and domestic boreholes for water, it installs pumps and ground source heating systems. Every system installed is tailor-made and installed to meet the unique requirements of the client.
Water boreholes by WB+AD Morgan – services include:
- Hydrogeological surveys: to provide an indication of the underlying hydrogeology ahead of drilling
- Borehole drilling
- Geothermal / ground source heating systems
- Environmental monitoring of boreholes and camera assessments of water boreholes
- Pumps, parts and supplies
- Maintenance contracts
- Water filtration treatment facilities
If you would like to discuss whether a water borehole or ground source heating solution would be appropriate for your commercial or domestic project, please contact the experienced team an WB+AD Morgan today.