To ensure your domestic borehole is running at peak efficiency and to keep your water supply secure, a borehole maintenance contract is essential.
Ensuring your domestic water supply is regularly assessed and well-maintained significantly reduces the risk of breakdown or other issues.
WB+AD Morgan has maintenance contracts in place with the majority of its domestic and commercial clients and would be happy to quote you for a contract for your water borehole.
The borehole maintenance contract includes:
- Annual visit to test the pump to ensure that it is operating within its parameters
- An analysis of your water quality (included at a small extra cost)
- Reduced labour charge and priority emergency callout in the event you encounter a problem
- Guaranteed discounts on any replacement equipment
If you are not currently a customer but have an existing domestic installation, WB+AD Morgan can help in the following ways:
- Borehole camera survey using CCTV to inspect any existing boreholes
- Repair or complete rehabilitating of existing boreholes needing significant maintenance
- Removal of any redundant equipment
- The installation of filtration, purification and monitoring systems
- Aquifer pump testing and yield analysis
- Analysis of water quality with any recommendations for quality improvement
To discuss your requirements please contact the WB+AD Morgan’s team for a rapid response.